Our Skilled Surgeons
We have assembled a team of experienced, skilled, sought-after surgeons to provide you with exceptional care.
Click on any surgeon’s photo to read their biography or to make an appointment with them.
Michael J. Petrocelli, D.P.M., FACFAS, WCSP
In practice since 1994, Dr. Petrocelli is a well-respected podiatric physician and surgeon in Naples. He is a frequent lecturer locally and is a nationally known speaker. His experience encompasses thousands of foot surgeries, including those performed using minimally invasive surgical techniques. Dr. Petrocelli completed his surgical residency in advanced foot salvage with an emphasis on diabetic wound care. He helped establish the Wound Healing Center at Naples Community Hospital in 2002.
Request an appointment with Dr. Petrocelli
For more information about Dr. Petrocelli’s private practice, visit www.collierpodiatry.com.
Education and Training
- University of Miami, Bachelor of Science, Biology
- School College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Illinois – Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Kern Hospital, Detroit, Michigan – Foot and Ankle Residency
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Diplomate
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons, Fellow
- American Professional Wound Care Association, Fellow
- Society for the Advancement of Wound Care
- American Diabetes Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Collier County Podiatric Medical Association